Re: [RSP] Reminder: Meeting at ISWC

Not at ISWC - too much work.

Enjoy ISWC and the meeting,

Manfred

--
PLEASE NOTE MY NEW COORDINATES:

Prof. Dr. Manfred Hauswirth
Full professor                     Fraunhofer FOKUS
Open Distributed Systems           Managing Director
TU Berlin                          Berlin
Germany                            Germany
http://www.tu-berlin.de/           http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/
manfred.hauswirth@tu-berline.de    manfred.hauswirth@fokus.fraunhofer.de

http://www.manfredhauswirth.org/