Re: Use case on event based traceability in supply chains

Hi Manfred and Avi,

Thanks for your comments!! This work is being undertaken as part of the
FIspace project (http://www.fispace.eu/). We are in the process of
collecting data from partners who have deployed EPCIS implementation
within their supply chains. We are also working with a lot of simulated
datasets as components are being developed which will help the process
of data curation.

Apart from that, we have developed frameworks, vocabularies and
methodologies for adding Semantics to EPCIS and exploiting the Semantic
descriptions for traceability purposes. Please let me know if this is of
interest and I would be very happy to pass the relevant pointers.

Kind Regards,

Monika