De:  Jean-Paul <jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
Fecha:  martes, 14 de enero de 2014 11:35
Para:  Claudio Di Ciccio <claudio.di.ciccio@wu.ac.at>
CC:  RDF Stream Processing <public-rsp@w3.org>
Asunto:  Re: Three more use cases
Nuevo envío de:  RDF Stream Processing <public-rsp@w3.org>
Fecha de nuevo envío:  Tue, 14 Jan 2014 10:35:51 +0000

Hello everyone!

Nice to hear from you, and thanks Claudio, for the contributions.

As we discussed in the last meeting, we will be starting the discussions on
RSP query processing. For this, we thought it would be a good help to come
up with more concrete examples of queries that our use cases need.
This will help us checking if we can answer these queries with SPARQL (or
any extensions we propose).

I have added very simple query examples in the EMT bus stops use case:
http://www.w3.org/community/rsp/wiki/Use_cases

Please, you can also add this to your use cases, it can be helpful.

@Danh or @Josi: please we would like to ask you if you can set up a WebEx
telecon for Friday 15:00CET?

Thanks a lot, and good to hear from you all!
jp

--
jpcik!