Von: jpcik@outlook.com [mailto:jpcik@outlook.com] Im Auftrag von Jean Paul Calbimonte
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014 16:44
An: public-rsp@w3.org
Betreff: [rsp] Telco 12.12.2014

Dear All,

Tomorrow we have the biweekly RSP telco at 15:00 CET.
The main discussion topic is the follow-up to the RSP query language proposal.

Unfortunately Insight cannot host the meeting in WebEx until further notice, because of logistic issues.
Therefore I propose to use AdobeConnect:

https://collab.switch.ch/rsp/

I hope it will work well for this session. Otherwise we may have to resort to sykpe.

Best regards,
Jean-Paul