RE: RSP Query Semantics - RDF Stream Processing Community Group

Indeed.

We already agreed on intervals. And in using graphs.
As Oscar points out, there is still a lot of cleanup (tidying) and refinement to do in the Wiki.
In fact, I think in the following months we can shape a more robust document with all our modelling efforts.
So we're on the same track I think.

Jean-Paul