Von: Jean-Paul [mailto:jp.calbimonte@upm.es]
Gesendet: Freitag, 11. Oktober 2013 15:39
An: public-rsp@w3.org
Betreff: [RSP] CG Telecon minute available 11.10.2013

Dear all,

Please find in the wiki the minutes of today's call.

http://www.w3.org/community/rsp/wiki/Telecon_11.10.2013

Hope to see some of you in Sydney soon, we will be circulating some information about how we propose to proceed now, after all the 'background knowledge' exchange we've been having so far.

Cheers,
jp

--
Jean-Paul Calbimonte