Re: some suggestions on organizing Telcos

Axel,

I agree with your points. In fact the first couple of calls I was scribing
and used a pseudo-zakim note-taking mode. Today I was also planning to
scribe, but some software that I installed yesterday was interfering with
Webex and could only follow the chat. Hopefully, that's solved for the
next one and I can do the scribing again.

Oscar

--

Oscar Corcho
Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)