Re: [RSP] Call Minutes

Hello All,

As we committed to start working on this model, I gave it a first try,
taking into account the discussion we had on the calls and on the mailing
list.
It's just a first attempt, so please feel free to criticize and/or entirely
rewrite it and/or discuss it in the list as well.

As it is on the wiki, everyone can provide her input or modify it ;)

http://www.w3.org/community/rsp/wiki/RDF_Stream_Model

See you next week, I would also like to ask DERI for hosting the call, as
they have gently done so until now.

Good weekend!

Jean-Paul

--