Re: [RSP] Call Minutes

Hi,

The one in [1] is a very generic model proposed by Axel. We agreed to start
from it to define the RDF Stream model.
If you see the minutes, you will see we are pointing to something that
*might* look like this:

o :timeStamp "foo"^^xsd:dateTimestamp . GRAPH o { t1, tn}

We have set an ACTION, that consists in formalizing these ideas in the
wiki. It is our homework for next call. But we can surely discuss here as
well.

best regards,
jp

--