Re: CAPTCHA - issue #24 (section 3.6: Logic Puzzles)

Hi, Jason:

I think your proposal is fine in principle.

I think our point needs to capture the notion that people need to ask
for a different puzzle, and that the subsequent puzzle presented should
challenge different skills, e.g., people with dyscalculia will be
disadvantaged if subsequent puzzles are all arithmetical.

--

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow