Your commont on our CAPTCHA draft document

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 15:31:26 -0400
To: pshikli@access2online.com
Cc: public-rqtf@w3.org
Hello, Peter:

Thanks for your comment on our CAPTCHA wide review draft.

You and another commenter raise a valid point regarding WCAG and
CAPTCHA. We have addressed this in the following two ways in our current
draft here:

https://w3c.github.io/apa/captcha/

1.) We have said more in our Introduction section, pointing out that
it is important to conform to WCAG--that the exemption for CAPTCHA in
WCAG is only for the content of the CAPTCHA.

2.) We have noted the reporting of reCAPTCHA failing WCAG in the
reCAPTCHA section.

Please let us know whether this meets your concern. Your further
comments are most welcome.

Best,

Janina

PS: Relevant issue on github at: