A note on the forthcoming agenda - virtual and augmented reality accessibility

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 15:48:24 +0000
To: "public-rqtf@w3.org" <public-rqtf@w3.org>
Dear colleagues,

The meeting agenda for this week are still being formulated, as we work to identify the remaining substantive issues raised in public comments on the Inaccessibility of CAPTCHA draft.

We also plan to take up the agendum proposed for last week's meeting, but which we didn't reach, on the application of the Framework for Accessible Specification of Technologies (FAST) to the accessibility of virtual reality and of augmented reality.

To facilitate this discussion, I note the current editor's draft of the FAST document for reference at
https://w3c.github.io/apa/fast/

Complete meeting agenda should be forthcoming tomorrow.

Thank you for your compliance.