CAPTCHA draft comments re WCAG updated

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 19:19:20 -0500
To: public-rqtf@w3.org
Colleagues:

Per our conversations on last week's RQTF teleconference, I've
simplified and updated the section of our CAPTCHA draft which discusses
the WCAG exemption for CAPTCHA. Please find all edits here:

https://raw.githack.com/w3c/apa/wcag-captcha/captcha/index.html

To find the relevant section simply search for the word WCAG and then
begin reading the paragraph that first includes that term.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka