Re: First two comment response branches uploaded

I have just added one more edit to the wcag-captcha branch, this time in
the reCAPTCHA section. Since we elsewhere discuss the importance of
observing WCAG it now seemed appropriate to note that WCAG failures have
been noted with reCAPTCHA. After all, this is the specific request two
of our commentors have offered, and it fits in our existing discussion of
reCAPTCHA which notes our good as well as our problematic observations
of reCAPTCHA.
.
Janina

--