RE: Another way forward? (Just an idea for discussion)

We should explore it now!(We have a proposal for 2.1)

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 03 May 2017 21:32:49 +0300  Siegman<tsiegman@wiley.com> wrote ----

    If we can sync up with WebApps, so much the better.

 John and David, I would love to explore this further. I think we may discover that several of us are on the same page with our goals of personalization. If we are addressing rendering, we should also consider CSS implications. This is shaping up to be a fun project! Is this something you’d like to explore now or later on in the life of Silver?

 Tzviya

  Tzviya Siegman
 Information Standards Lead
 Wiley