Antw: Re: Meeting agenda for 8 February 2017

I also have to appologize, sorry.

Klaus
>>> David Sloan <dsloan@paciellogroup.com> 08.02.2017 14:28 >>>
Late regrets for today*s call due to competing work. I have notes from
the papers I*ve reviewed, so I*ll do my best to get those into the wiki
before you start the call.

Dave

https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m42de4ca4c7574974b9ff51c0a6b4ae05

> Meeting Number: 647 020 314
>
> Telephone access: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
>
> Access code: 647 020 314
>

> Internet Relay Chat (IRC): connect to server irc.w3.org, and join
channel #rqtf

> Agenda
> 	* CAPTCHA: deriving focused questions from the literature, and
steps to be taken to address those questions.
> 	* Other reviews in progress: authentication, Web of Things and
personalization * findings to date, and planning further reading.
> 	* Web of Things: accessibility-related use cases and
requirements. See the wiki page at
https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Web_of_Things

https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Work_Plan

https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Main_Page

https://www.w3.org/2017/02/01-rqtf-minutes.html

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged
or confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for
whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy,
distribute, or take any action in reliance on the contents of this
information; and delete it from your system. Any other use of this
e-mail is prohibited.

> Thank you for your compliance.

David Sloan

UX Research Lead
The Paciello Group
dsloan@paciellogroup.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may
be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of any portion of this message or any attachment
is strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender at the above e-mail address, and delete
this e-mail along with any attachments. Thank you.