AW: Revised meeting agenda

Regrets for Wednesday's call.  I am at the AHA summit in Brussels.

Have a good meeting,

Gottfried

Von: White, Jason J [mailto:jjwhite@ets.org]
Gesendet: Montag, 5. Dezember 2016 01:34
An: public-rqtf@w3.org
Betreff: Revised meeting agenda

Logistics

Teleconference time: Wednesday, 7 December 2016 at 1400 UTC (9am US eastern
time).

WebEx (to be confirmed - please monitor the list for any updates):
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2fedb5c0ce2e960c9f5a0f7406f06531

Meeting Number: 642 987 341

Telephone access: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Access code: 642 987 341

Internet Relay Chat (IRC): connect to server irc.w3.org, and join channel
#rqtf

Agenda

1.     Security and authentication - please see the references to relevant
papers and researchers collected by David Sloan at
https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Relevant_Rese
archers

2.     Collaboration with the Silver Task Force of the Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines Working Group.

3.     W3C activity related to the Web of Things - gathering and
understanding accessibility requirements, and what to add to our work plan.

4.     Outreach and recruitment.

5.     Other topics raised by participants.

Task Force Resources

*       Work plan:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Work_Plan

*       Minutes of previous meeting:
https://www.w3.org/2016/11/16-rqtf-minutes.html

  _____

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom it
is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or take
any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete it
from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Thank you for your compliance.

  _____