Re: Let's elect a chair [via Research Object for Scholarly Communication Community Group]

On 04/24/2013 10:41 AM, Stian Soiland-Reyes wrote:
> How about a quick mini-bio from each of the proposed chairs to make it
> easier to decide? I know most of the proposed directly, but others
> might not. I am not suggesting a presidential campaign, just something
> quick :)

Good idea, Stian.  Also, I guess/assume that all the nominees have
agreed to run, but it would be nice to see explicit declarations from them.

Best regards,

Lukasz

--
Dr. Ɓukasz Bolikowski, Assistant Professor
Centre for Open Science, ICM, University of Warsaw