Re: Charter [via Research Object for Scholarly Communication Community Group]

Hi Mohamed,

On 4/17/13 10:07 AM, Innovimax W3C wrote:
> Thanks Jun
>
> Probably we should start by the first step : designing a chair ?

Absolutely. This is high in my todo list.

How often do people use the poll mechanism for choosing the chair? I
think that will be the best way to do.

Would it also be a good idea to see more participation on the CG and
start the poll with a bigger pool of interested people?

Thanks,

Jun

--
Jun Zhao, PhD