Re: RIF is Done

> It's linked at the end of the first paragraph...   Good enough, or
> should I see if I can get the communication staff to update the homepage?

It would be good to have it in the homepage, if it's possible, but
otherwise, yes, it's good enough. I missed it as I skimmed the page
because I've become a bullet reader. If there's text and bullets, I go to
the bullets first and tend to ignore the text. I'm afraid others are like
that too ...

Leora

--

Leora Morgenstern, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist and Technical Fellow, SAIC, Arlington, VA