changed which affect conformance

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 08:23:11 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
CC: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Yesterday I said I'd look more into the Edited Recommendation process
and report back.

    http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr#correction-classes

explains that there are four kind of changes; the third kind is the sort
we were worried about yesterday -- Michael's changes to FLD that
disambiguate and might affect conformance.  By this process, those are
clearly allowed, and the review step is the review step we need to do
anyway, issuing a Proposed Edited Recommendation (PER).

So, we should do our work carefully, and get reviews of the editor's
drafts, before doing the PER; but the PER is where the community gets to
make sure we did that.