RE: [RIF] Okay to publish documents?

I've approved them but noticed the minor problems below.

-- Harold

RIF Overview

References should also cite RIF Primer<http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/ED-rif-primer-20121028/>.

RIF Combination with XML data
RIF Combination with XML Data
6 Appendix A: Glossary (non-normative)

Editor's Note: This section will be completed in a future draft.
etc.

RIF Test Cases

Leora Morgenstern<http://www-formal.stanford.edu/leora>, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences

Name URL? Affiliation at time of writing (now SAIC)?