Re: status of xsd:duration in OWL (and RIF and SPARQL) - ACTION-164: RDF WG

Yes, I think a few other tweaks would be helpful, from some field experience.

Re: Michael's qualms, i think it's both possible and worth it. The dormancy was precisely to deal with this dependency, so I think it's reasonable.

Cheers,
Bijan.