Re: Agenda for RIF telecon 14 September

Adrian,

I still need to flesh out some of the annotations. In particular, there
are  references missing for the discussion of the use case that involves
epistemic logics (UC4.4); moreover, there are some use cases where you've
pointed out some, but not all of the reasons they can't be represented in
BLD. For example, there should be some mention of the temporal issues that
cannot be represented adequately in UC4.10.

That said, I know that time is short, so I'm fine with the review starting
tomorrow at noon; whatever, I get done at that point, I'll get done, and
the rest will have to stay as is.

Leora

--
Leora Morgenstern, Ph.D.