ACTION-1050 finished

From: Adrian Paschke <adrian.paschke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:53:08 +0200
To: "'RIF'" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
I have removed the code examples from RIF UCR by removing the show examples
button from the document.

As discussed, I have left the example comments and moved them to a
discussion paragraph at the end of each use cases about the support by the
current three RIF dialects (Core, BLD and PRD).

Leora, please take a look if this also closes your action 1051.

I have finished editing on UCR and from my point of view it is ready for
review then.

-Adrian