pointers to the RIF schemas, current drafts

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 20:21:50 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

I changed Core, PRD, FLD, and BLD, to put the schemas at
w3.org/2010/rif-schema instead of ruleml.org (and copied the content),
more or less as we discussed.  I made the links end like .../bld/
instead of .../bld/LC/ thinking we should downplay/remove the old
versions for this long-term version.  I haven't reorganized the schemas
yet, though.  Should I just remove the pre-LC versions, or put them in
an "old-versions" subdirectory?  Or keep the current one in its own
directory, but call it something more descriptive than "LC"?

I'm not expecting to change any of the drafts again before publication,
except to remove the yellow box, but I can until maybe 10am ET tomorrow,
if someone sees a problem.  At this point please only mention real
problems though, please.  :-)

See linked from:
    http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/rif-overview
        (to see the diffs from 4 days ago) or