Re: rif pubs status

From: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 15:10:07 +0100
To: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
CC: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, public-rif-wg@w3.org
On 07/05/2010 2:17 PM, Christian De Sainte Marie wrote:

> in OWL2RL:
> - No acknowledgement section;
> - OWL2 specs are listed as CR in the reference section;
> - In the change log, the reference to the previous draft is not linked:
> is that a problem?

Thanks for spotting those. Fixed in the Wiki.

BTW what's the etiquette on affiliations? Currently my affiliation is
still down as HP (which is where I was when the bulk of the work was
done and at the time of last publication). Is that the preferred
approach or is it OK to change to my current affiliation?

Dave