Re: importProfile / test case templates

From: Jos de Bruijn <jos.debruijn@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 10:54:47 +0200
To: Stella Mitchell <stellamit@gmail.com>
Cc: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
While reviewing the test cases we noticed the use of the importProfile
attribute in the test cases, but they were not being rendered. That's why we
added the attribute to the template.
If the Value of the 'combinations' attribute in the XML manifesto is
generated automatically from the PS, it's not rendered in the text-based
(WIki) version of the test case. Is that really what we want?

Cheers, Jos

--
Jos de Bruijn
 Web:          http://www.debruijn.net/