Re: Next few weeks in RIF

> Done but it makes for a really big document (about 5x previous version).
> I wonder if it would be better to put them at a known web location and
> reference that from the document.
>
> Sandro, what's the right process here?

Probably for me just to put it at some random W3C URL, like
    http://www.w3.org/2010/03/owlrl.rif
or
    http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/owlrl.rif

and think provide that URL in the document.

We should do something like this with all the schemas, too, I think.

We can set things up for someone else to have write access, but if it's
just posting and updating once in a rare while, I can do that.

   -- Sandro