From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 06:16:17 -0700
To: public-rif-wg <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
SPARQL has a Working Draft out about using RIF with SPARQL:

We need to give them feedback.

Although I'm listed as a contributor, and am a member of the SPARQL WG,
I was unable to review the draft before it was published.  I'm actually
quite unhappy with the design, on a number of fronts.

So, let's see if we can make sure this is done right.

Whatever import construct is used should probably also be documented for
use without SPARQL, in RIF-in-RDF and make sense for client-side Linked
Data reasoners.