Re: please look over pubs, esp changelogs

From: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 05:51:02 -0500
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: public-rif-wg <public-rif-wg@w3.org>, public-rif-wg-request@w3.org
Hi Sandro,

Sandro wrote on 22/06/2010 01:15:16:

> Please look over the docs asap for any showstopper problems.  I think
> some of the changelogs are slightly wrong (not updated for Rec).

Going back to when do we have to track changes in the change log? PR, CR,
LC?

If it is PR and there is no change do we leave the empty changelog, or do
we remove the section altogether?

Thanx,

Christian

IBM
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siege Social : 17 avenue de l'Europe, 92275 Bois-Colombes Cedex
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 611.451.766,20 ?
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 03644