Preview Drafts

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 14:14:04 -0400
To: public-rif-wg <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

There are drafts linked from:

   http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/NOTE-rif-overview-20100622/

Current issues:

   - many documents have zero changes but are listed as having some
changes; I need to change that flag, so SOTD just says No Changes.  For
RECs, the change log should be removed in that case, and in other cases,
changed to just the changes since PR.
   - something is broken about references to UCR.  Once I learn whether
we're actually publishing UCR in this round, I'll fix it
   - the References in rif-in-rdf are still not done yet.
   - I haven't yet updated the changelog in Overview after adding a ref
to rif-in-rdf
   - I haven't yet updated the changelog in Core after updating the
media type registration
   - I'm currently running the mechanical document checks.

I think that's it.