RIF-in-RDF ready for review, okay for FPWD?

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 16:12:22 -0400
To: public-rif-wg <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Okay, I've completed my re-write of RIF-in-RDF [1].  I think it's much
clearer now.   The only thing left for me to do to it are the
references, which I expect to do tomorrow.   (I also expect to generate
preview drafts of all our documents tomorrow.)

Again, if you have any objection to this being published as a FPWD on
Tuesday, please say so asap, or 6pm ET Monday at the latest.

On the deep technical issues behind issue-101, I know I need some
implementation experience before finally deciding with confidence.  But
for now, I think it's fine for a FPWD.

Dave, Axel, good enough?

    -- Sandro

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/RIF_In_RDF