Re: [RIF] *ACTION REQUIRED* Decision on publication of RIF in RDF and RIF+XML data

CC&S wrote on 17/06/2010 19:41:08:

> - a second public WD of the RIF-XML data specification [2].
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/XML-Data

Except for the Overview, I do not plan to do more work on this draft. I
have addressed all of the issues listed by Jos, as much as I can in time
for a publication on Tuesday.

I will send (later tonight or, more probably, tomorrow morning) an email
summarizing the answers I gave to Jos's comments, and I will add editor's
note wherever (I believe that) my answer does not cover completely or
adequately Jos's remarks (and I will raise the corresponding issues).

I would like to have somebody else give a deep enough look at the
definitions, esp. since I tried to raise to the semantics level all the
definitions that were at the syntactic one, and Jos did not review the new
version (and will not be able to do it by Tuesday). And I added the
document level, as well, and Jos did not have the opportunity to comment
on it.

Cheers,

Christian

IBM
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siege Social : 17 avenue de l'Europe, 92275 Bois-Colombes Cedex
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 611.451.766,20 ?
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 03644