[XML-data] New version of the draft is ready for review

From: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 20:29:53 +0200
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
All,

The new version of the RIF-XML data document [1], taking into account the
comments and discussion on the forst version (to everybody's satisfaction,
I hope :-) is ready for review on the wiki.

I may continue editing it in the coming days, to add examples and
explanations, work on the appendices, etc; but I do not expect to change
the definitions (except if somebody, including me, finds a bug, of
course).

Comments, feedback, etc are most welcome, as usual!

Cheers,

Christian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/XML-Data

IBM
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siege Social : 17 avenue de l'Europe, 92275 Bois-Colombes Cedex
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 611.451.766,20 ?
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 03644