Re: RIF-in-RDF: Requirement 4

On Mon, 2010-07-26 at 23:06 +0100, Dave Reynolds wrote:

> Bottom line for me remains that I won't object, certainly not formally,
> to using lists in the encoding. I don't see it as harmful and may even
> be helpful.

I was getting tired when I wrote that.

I *do* see it as harmful in that it makes querying tricky, and indeed
not possible in SPARQL 1.0. We do have requests for query, e.g. [1].

However, I'm prepared to accept that SPARQL 1.1 will arrive quickly
enough for this to not be fatal and so would not object formally.

Dave

[1]
http://www.semanticoverflow.com/questions/1291/how-to-discover-rules-on-the-web-of-data