RE: bug in syntax of rif:List

From: Boley, Harold <Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:26:07 -0500
To: 'Sandro Hawke' <sandro@w3.org>, "public-rif-wg@w3.org" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
While we had long disucssions leading to the current CR XML syntax
for lists, your proposal would make the XML syntax more consistent
across <Atom>, <Expr>, and <List>, although more deeply nested and
further 'attributed'.

But regarding the 'ordered' attribute in the current

<args ordered="yes">,

the XSD understands that args are always ordered (fixed):

<xs:attribute name="ordered" type="xs:string" fixed="yes"/>

I'm fine with the proposal if we allow the same for

<items ordered="yes">.

Harold