RIF in RDF (review please)

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:13:54 -0500
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

I wrote a first draft of a spec for expressing RIF in RDF, for
ACTION-968 :

   http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/RIF_In_RDF

It needs to be clearer and more precise, but I expect y'all can follow
it.

I wrote a pretty simple python program to do the transformation:

   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2009/rif/convert_to_rdf.py?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

I also wrote a program to do the reverse transform, but it's a bit more
complicated:

   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2009/rif/convert_from_rdf.py?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

They both still need more testing, and some test cases, etc, but they
seem about right.  It's a little hard to test them; simple loopback
testing doesn't work because of all the un-ordered parts which come back
in a random order each time.  (I may need to write a RIF-compare
program.)