RIF in RDF (review please)

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:13:54 -0500
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

I wrote a first draft of a spec for expressing RIF in RDF, for
ACTION-968 :

It needs to be clearer and more precise, but I expect y'all can follow

I wrote a pretty simple python program to do the transformation:

I also wrote a program to do the reverse transform, but it's a bit more

They both still need more testing, and some test cases, etc, but they
seem about right.  It's a little hard to test them; simple loopback
testing doesn't work because of all the un-ordered parts which come back
in a random order each time.  (I may need to write a RIF-compare