Re: [RIF] ACTION-944: Summarize issue of imports argument and propose a solution

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:14:19 -0500
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Christian and I have discussed this issue and it seems to me we've
wasted a lot of our dwindling WG telecon minutes on this issue and come
to no resolution.

If we are going to overturn a WG resolution during CR we will need to
justify it.  Aesthetics are not sufficient.  So far I've heard no strong
argument to make a change at this stage.

So, chair's prerogative, I'm removing this from the agenda henceforth.
We will not overturn the previous resolution.

However, the previous resolution was *not* carried out, and the XML
Schema needs to be amended to reflect it.  We will assign an action at
the next telecon (or someone can simply do it).