Re: [PRD] Rule instances, refraction and Modify [Was: Re: Fwd: Clips behavior]

?y and ?z are bound in every disjunct in which they occur, and they do
not occur elsewhere, hence I believe the rule is safe. It would be odd
that such as simple transformation could change the safeness status. If
that were true, would that not be a bug in the safeness defn?