Broadcast: Advance notice: RIF telecon next week! (9 Feb 17:00 CET)

From: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 18:50:20 +0100
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

All,

We will have a short (+/- 15 mn) RIF telecon Tuesday 9 February,
conditional on the modified PRD document being frozen on Friday, to pass a
resolution to publish the modified PRD as 2nd LC draft (following the
discussion at the telecon today).

The agenda and the proposed resolution(s) to be passed wlil be sent Monday
8 February, or a cancellation notice if we did not meet the deadline to
freeze the modified document by Friday 4 February.

The next standard RIF telecon will be Tuesday 16 February.

Cheers,

CC&S