please review my response to Jim Melton / XQuery

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:30:00 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

As we discussed today, I drafted a response, making various changes to
DTB in the process.  The response includes a link to the wiki-diff of
the changes.

If you have a chance to read through this and the changes, and agree it
matches what we said today in the meeting, please say so.  I suppose
I'll have to change the occurences of "today" to "yesterday", unless
somehow folks can reply in the next 3 hours.  :-)

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Response_to_JM