Re: [RIF/XML] XML task force

From: Changhai Ke <changhai.ke@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:30:06 +0200
To: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
Cc: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Christian,

Please add me. For the telcon, I prefer Monday, not too late.

Changhai

From:
Christian De Sainte Marie/France/IBM@IBMFR
To:
RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Date:
29/09/2009 16:52
Subject:
[RIF/XML] XML task force
Sent by:
public-rif-wg-request@w3.org

All,

It is highly time that we start working on the "russian dolls" model for
the Core, BLD and PRD XML schemas.

The proposal was to start a task force on these, which I will chair.

Please, send me (Cc RIF) an email by the end of the week if you want to be
in the TF and tel lme, in that email, what is your availability for a
weekly telecon (and your preferences).

Idellay, we would start next week.

Cheers,

Christian

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?