[ACTION-910][ADMIN] Revised minutes of Sept. 1 telecon

From: Leora Morgenstern <leora@cs.nyu.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:59:04 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Attached please find the revised minutes of the Sept. 1 telecon. I've
added Dave Reynolds's and Axel Polleres's names to the Regrets list.

Axel also had some comments regarding the non-uniformity of list functions
in DTB, but his email referred to the telecon, as well as some email,
preceding the September 1 telecon. If anyone remembers discussion about
this topic taking place on September 1, I will add it to the minutes;
otherwise, I think it's best to omit it.

Best regards,
Leora

--
Leora Morgenstern, Ph.D.