RIF "Guide"

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 14:48:52 -0400
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

This document is acceptable for the FPWD.  The only thing I'd like to change for
this round is the name, from "Guide" to "Overview" or "Document Overview", or
"Roadmap", only because of the way "Guide" has been used in other SW groups.

However, for the next WD, I'd like to make a bunch of changes to the document,
to change its tone and focus.  I am willing to put some time into that.

-Chris