DTB comments from XML Query

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:02:48 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

I put the comments from XML Query WG (via Jim Melton) on the wiki, and
added my thoughts on each of his points:

  http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Response_to_JM

Issues:

  * Why are we using a different namespace?  (I don't remember)
  * We should explain negative guards a little; without some explanation,
    they look buggy.
  * Change concat to require at least 2 args, like xpath?
  * String subscripts are numbered from 1; we made lists numbered
    from 0.  Maybe those should match?  Ugh!  (I've hated this issue
    for 31 years now.  Why stop now?)
  * Stop using the hollow square box

There are about a dozen other points, but on the rest I think we can
just do what the commenter asks.  (I would like a second pair of eyes on
them, though.)

We're still waiting for comments from I18N and XSL.  XSL said if we
don't hear from them today to just count XML Query's comments as
complete.   I'm trying to get a response from I18N.