Update to RIF+XML data document (Ooop!)

From: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 19:11:17 +0200
To: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
All,

I have noticed that the version of the RIF+ XML data document that I
uploaded yesterday did not include the resolution of references... Sorry
for the mistake

I have uploaded the missing section [1], and included the missing
references to it in sections 4.1.3 (slot names) and 4.6 (atoms).

I took the opportunity to clarify (or so I hope) the definition of class
names (and those that depend on it: membership and subclass), by making
the reference to the data model instance explicit.

Cheers,

Christian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/XML-Data#Resolution_of_references

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?