schedule slip

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 09:31:22 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Those who read chairs@w3.org [1] will have seen:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2009JulSep/0055.html

It turns out I accidentally forgot to e-mail that mailing list when we
went to last call, and that was only noticed yesterday.  The e-mail to
chairs is the way that other groups know to review our work, and they
need to be given a chance to do so.  For instance, the I18N group is
supposed to review every document produced at W3C, and the Last Call
e-mail to chairs@w3.org is what triggers their effort.  If we're very
lucky this only delays us to the 22nd, but realistically it'll probably
be more than that.  I'm very sorry for this mistake.  Hopefully we can
use the time well, getting other documents ready, etc.

     -- Sandro

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2009JulSep/