[RIF-XMLdata] Updated draft

From: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:04:29 +0200
To: gary.hallmark@oracle.com, Dave Reynolds <der@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Gary, Dave,

I updated again the draft: added examples, covering the schema-less case,
frames, and general XML (mixed-content). I think that I am done re
examples.

I also corrected an incorrectness in the interpretation of frames.

The main point that remains to be done is the handling of ID and IDREFs.
And add in the intro some explanation about why this does not require an
implementation of the XDM.

And take all your nasty comments into account, of course :-)

Cheers,

Christian

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?