AW: talks on RIF at RuleML-2009

From: Adrian Paschke <adrian.paschke@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:04:22 +0200
To: "'Public-Rif-Wg \(E-mail\)'" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

There are several RIF-related presentations, keynotes and tutorials at
RuleML-2009, please scan the program.

http://2009.ruleml.org/program.html

I would also like to encourage to submit a RIF demo / implementation to the
3rd Int. Rule Challenge at RuleML-2009:

http://2009.ruleml.org/challenge

Early bird registration for RuleML-2009 will end Sept. 18th. All W3C RIF
members can get an additional discount of 20% on the registration fee.

http://2009.ruleml.org/registration

-Adrian